TWSBI have been making pens and parts for other companies for years but only more recently have they sold under their own brand name. Their products are hugely popular and their ever expanding ranges are always a hit with their customers who they often take feedback from for their next release.
Here is a guide to their product range:
- Go, Swipe - both of these models are relatively new to TWSBI and are an entry level pen that are great for beginners or young people.
- Eco, Eco T - the Eco is our best selling TWSBI product. This affordable fountain pen comes with an option of nib widths just like all TWSBI fountain pens. TWSBI often expand this range with new colours and limited editions.
- Diamond 580 - slightly larger than the Eco with the same great quality. Piston fill mechanism.
- Vac 700 R - larger fountain pen with vacuum ink filler.
- Diamond Mini and Vac Mini - both petite versions of the original.
All TWSBI fountain pens come with a nib width option ranging from extra fine up to a 1.1mm stub. All presentation boxes from the Eco's up come with a small spanner and silicone grease, should you wish to do some maintenance on your pen, however this is not essential.
TWSBI's products expand further than just fountain pens with their ranges of fountain pen ink, ink bottles and mechanical pencils. You can also pick up converters and spare nibs.
Keep your eyes peeled as TWSBI always have new releases in the pipeline.